Purchase and transport insurance
Thankfully, the purchase and transport insurance protects your purchases for up to 30 days after you buy them.
What is insured?
You are delighted with your new digital camera, but you have dropped it on the floor and it has broken. It's not a problem, as your purchases worth at least CHF 50 are insured against theft or damage for up to 30 days after you buy them.
What items are insured?
The insurance covers movable items for private purposes that are worth at least CHF 50.
What are the prerequisites for insurance protection?
The following prerequisites must be met for the insurance to provide cover:
- Within 30 days of the purchase, the insured item has been stolen, destroyed or damaged or, in the case of an online purchase, either delivered incorrectly or not delivered at all or not accepted if it has been returned.
- At least 60% of the purchase of the insured item was paid with the Cumulus credit card.
- The insured item is intended for private purposes.
- The item is worth at least CHF 50.
How high are the insured sums?
The following maximum insured sum applies per event:
- CHF 2'000
- There is no policy excess.